How to charge mileage to customers

I quoted a job(for some contractor) that they wanted silver mirror with frost/opaque applied on it,,for a auto parts store chain

You can get the same result in a single sheet using LLumar RMS-PS2
I don't know all of Lumars films,,but like JH said a silver matte would work with one layer,,,but the contracter wanted what was in the blueprint-2 layers,,,I think I priced it to high

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I quoted a job(for some contractor) that they wanted silver mirror with frost/opaque applied on it,,for a auto parts store chain

You can get the same result in a single sheet using LLumar RMS-PS2
I don't know all of Lumars films,,but like JH said a silver matte would work with one layer,,,but the contracter wanted what was in the blueprint-2 layers,,,I think I priced it to high

Good... an architectural dumass fee. :D  

We have done a number of those stores. Solyx, EWF and a number of others have silver opaque.

:yeah I'd try and get some pics if possible. If it's a huge crack I wouldn't touch it.

Uhhh JH did you mean to post this in another forum?

Why do you want pics of cracks!!

And why are you skeered  of bigguns?

Is there a traumatic story you are reluctant to share?

:yeah I'd try and get some pics if possible. If it's a huge crack I wouldn't touch it.

Uhhh JH did you mean to post this in another forum?

Why do you want pics of cracks!!

And why are you skeered  of bigguns?

Is there a traumatic story you are reluctant to share?

:lol2:rollin That's some stuff right there. :lol6

Thanks guys those are all really good answers! The first location was actually a pretty good gig (couple thousand$) so I'm definitely not going to charge them for the quote. But I have to drive there before hand because he mentioned how there is tint on some of the glass that caused it to crack. He didn't believe me when I told him that could happen until he saw this location lol can you remove tint if the glass has some little cracks behind it or do they just need to replace it? Obviously I'm not going to retint the broken glass but I think he is wanting me to remove it for them. The guy doesn't know much about tint so I think I'm just gonna head over there and see what's really going on. I'll try to provide some pics of the broken glass.

This.

Dropping in a thread and reading somethin bout somethin from somewhere else not being able to follow 3 thread twists  and tossin in an unrelated comment can sometimes inject a much needed attempt at humor.

Sometimes an attempt at humor gets misread as an attack or is just plain lost on everyone but the poster of such an attempt.

I should stop typin and get to bed.

To be clear I'm here for the :welcome  :what  :jacked  :idontgetit  :wall  :lol:facepalm2:dunno  :idea  :poke  :thumb:yeah:ditto:blink:woot2:zombie:lol2 lots of :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn:crazy  :sorry  :console  

A shot at a POTW medal and occasionally a perfectly placed LOTP before the :lock

:beer

Archived