What is a better way to redo tint on back window ?? Any ideas

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just say no or if custmer doesn't have glass insurance I can get a deal with the glass shops I know

I can survive without them removals or just razor it all off and charge double,,don't need a defroster in florida

I don't think the south knows what the other defroster dial is after driving thru Tenn and kentucky after a snowstorm and cold,,cause the cars that were not in the ditch all had fogged up glass driving down the road

Drivers round here don't seem to under stand that the law states in pretty language TURN ON YOUR FULL LIGHTING SYSTEM BEFORE DUSK AND AFTER DAWN YOU TWIT.

Idiots everywhere at all hours of the night with only the "daytime" running lights on. This would be in a lot of cases lower than low beam headies and front corner markers only.

Rear lights just not on. :facepalm2

Just say no or if custmer doesn't have glass insurance I can get a deal with the glass shops I know

I can survive without them removals or just razor it all off and charge double,,don't need a defroster in florida

I don't think the south knows what the other defroster dial is after driving thru Tenn and kentucky after a snowstorm and cold,,cause the cars that were not in the ditch all had fogged up glass driving down the road

We may not know what it is like to drive through the cold but explain to a customer what it is like when you scrape on their radio antenna and they can't get their favorite radio station in anymore. 

We may not know what it is like to drive through the cold but explain to a customer what it is like when you scrape on their radio antenna and they can't get their favorite radio station in anymore.

I know about the antenna in the newer cars,,that's when I had to stop cutting a seam on the inside for 2 piece rear glass

I heard the steamer will not remove the nasty bubbled film(like pic above),,so I never got one

My autoglass guys say don't use the brick method or a cash job will cost more

lol I just had a guy call over the phone just asking for a new install. He pulled up with some purple tints and the car was 4 years old. so what every other tinter will do upcharge and don't want the money to walk away. holy crap 4 hrs in removal cause purple film is brittle as hell. I used a mcclutch steamer and tint off. I tore up a few white scrubbie pads and shot my self in the foot for what I charged. I just bought an expensive adhesive remover called rapid remover lets see if the 60 sec work as it claims.

Archived