Threads --- like real threads

Just went through my closet and realized I have over 20 company  shirts from various companies across the U.S. 

Who else has a closet full of memories? It does equate to experience. Peace

For me, 'had' would be the operative word for company logo'd shirts. They fell into that old adage of 'if you haven't worn it in the past three months', toss it. Except I donated all to our community store house (who are resellers of goods like Goodwill) ... but CSH use all profits to stock their food bank.

For me, 'had' would be the operative word for company logo'd shirts. They fell into that old adage of 'if you haven't worn it in the past three months', toss it. Except I donated all to our community store house (who are resellers of goods like Goodwill) ... but CSH use all profits to stock their food bank.

True , but I've been called back after 4-5 years to do another project, so I hang on to them all. They'll make a good burial cloth LOL

True , but I've been called back after 4-5 years to do another project, so I hang on to them all. They'll make a good burial cloth LOL

:lol  :thumb

Archived