LLUMAR Paint protection film

Haha really

Even in a court of law expert witness statements will be accepted as proof

You have your expert statements from those knowledgeable to have known it is the same.

Some of us over a decade have met and spoken to the techs that develop the film and have tested films for different manufacturers pre launch.

So based on that definition you have your proof

Or as you are that much smarter than everyone else you could google for the spec sheets and read them!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha really

Even in a court of law expert witness statements will be accepted as proof

You have your expert statements from those knowledgeable to have known it is the same.

Some of us over a decade have met and spoken to the techs that develop the film and have tested films for different manufacturers pre launch.

So based on that definition you have your proof

Or as you are that much smarter than everyone else you could google for the spec sheets and read them!

Once again not stating you do not have the knowledge, but you lacked sharing specifically what you know to answer the OP's question in the 1st post.  An expert witness in a court of law would not simply say yes...they would be asked to explain to further prove the case.  Plus they would be crossed examined.  They wouldn't just say yes and then walk out the court.   :facepalm2

Lol

It is the same its made in the same plant and rebadged we know it, practical experience has shown us it is the same it has the same batch numbers all of which you have been told.

So you are clearly just trolling now as your questions have been answered by several people

Or you could call Eastman and ask them instead of wasting our time

Out of here as this is becoming a circular argument

Lol

It is the same its made in the same plant and rebadged we know it, practical experience has shown us it is the same it has the same batch numbers all of which you have been told.

So you are clearly just trolling now as your questions have been answered by several people

Or you could call Eastman and ask them instead of wasting our time

Out of here as this is becoming a circular argument

:facepalm2  Why are you are trying to add more evidence that it is the same film?  I didn't know we are still arguing that.  I think the posting of the roll numbers is sufficient evidence that it is the SAME FILM.  Do you think I am saying it is not the same film?  Where did I say that?  The OP was looking for proof and you responded simply with, "Yes it is".  Your 2nd post stated your proof.  So my point (for the 1000th time) why didn't you just take the extra 5.3 seconds to post that on the first post.  So to recap for your slowness...

Llumar & Suntek PPF Same Film? Yes

Has Sufficient Proof Been Added?  Yes

Does Dynamic Agree It Is The Same? Yes

Is Tango2 2000-And-Late? Hell Yess

i know they're the same, but.....      for those who've used both enough.   dontcha think suntek seems to scratch a bit easier during install and it seems to have a distinct smell to it when removing the liner?    llumar doesn't scratch like it does and there's no smell.   yeah i fuggin' know a quick run over it with a heatgun will heal it,  but i'd just rather it just didn't scratch.     maybe it's just me...but i do prefer llumar.        

Archived