Possibly buying an escalade

I've been reading about them on and off for a while now, but for about 2 days I've hit it hard, it seems like the major complaints are cosmetic, like door handles, running boards not working, navigation not working, stuff honestly I don't technically need, but obviously being the vehicle it is I would like it to work, ya know. Not to toot the horn but I'm pretty good at fixing things myself, besides machine work on the motor I can't do due to lack of equipment haha but 9/10 beside heavy duty work I'm good at.

And at my location I personally know 1, only 1 haha but 1 persons that has only had an Escalade since they have came out an swear by them, but also he drive maybe 2 miles from home to his jewelry shop and back home

Just as caddy are more expensive, so are replacement parts. The same part for a tahoe will be cheaper same an impala compared to the cadillac CTS. Plus a bunch of electrical problems with features that you may not care for. A good friend of mine was a mechanic at one and said those were in the shop for the same shit. If you just really want one and cant settle on anything else then get it.

Archived