thinking outside the box

Well, was supposed to be for the new vid but goes to slow.  will try something else.  bit hope ya get a kick out of this

DISCLOSURE

do not try this at home.  never bypass safety features on any equipment

attempts to reproduce may lead to loss of property, personal injury or death

To achieve all that is possible we must attempt the impossible, To be all that we can be we must dream of being more.

For I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed, and the number of times I succeed is

directly proportional to the number of times I fail but keep trying!!

BTU challenge anyone?

hundreds of light bars on amazon.   had 2 burned out mountain 36inch, 39 watt T5 mechanics underhood.  great light but burned out every year probably because I am mobile and it gets bounced around.  light bar I chose a 32inch 180 watt 18,000 lumen and wire tied it to the mountain frame.  1000 watt 2k peak jump box powers it or alligator  clips on battery.  usually run cars while cutting for warm up or cool down. can not use cig adaptor, 12volts 180watts equals 15amp draw.  new cars cant handle that on the acc port.

use the torpedo to heat the garage in winter to warm it up, have a 35k ceramic to maintain temp while hanging. to much dust from torpedo.  3 fans with filters for dust control and 5 dual 36inch T5's replaced 14 T8 for overhead lighting.  I likes to be able to see.

new vid will be a start to finish car, have another idea to shrink the BG.  hate to cut up my torpedo and the air to heat ratio was way off.  but,  cut 8 inchs off and shunt the fan just might work  LOL.  extra cords for sedans to raise it over trunk

Archived