Dad found a pic of the first window I ever tinted

My dad found a pic a couple weeks ago of the very first window I had ever tinted complete from beginning to end. I worked with him most days during the summer when school was out from the ages of 8 up and through high school. I started just handing tools and then from there went to doing all the cleaning while he did the tinting. By age 11, I remember me saying I have watched him long enough that I would like to do one right from beginning to end, and the results were good enough that we kept it and he was proud enough to put his name on that work. Where has the time gone, I am now 46 and this was me 35 years ago pointing to my very first window and I cleaned and prepped all the rest of the windows you see on scaffolding and ladders. Going blindly into auto tinting came at the age of 14 with no YouTube or auto tools just a drive to learn

9000ce5154649d149f994f269a5fefc1.png

56fa4a9cbf491bc0ae9ca0efb97ffcf7.png

My dad found a pic a couple weeks ago of the very first window I had ever tinted complete from beginning to end. I worked with him most days during the summer when school was out from the ages of 8 up and through high school. I started just handing tools and then from there went to doing all the cleaning while he did the tinting. By age 11, I remember me saying I have watched him long enough that I would like to do one right from beginning to end, and the results were good enough that we kept it and he was proud enough to put his name on that work. Where has the time gone, I am now 46 and this was me 35 years ago pointing to my very first window and I cleaned and prepped all the rest of the windows you see on scaffolding and ladders. Going blindly into auto tinting came at the age of 14 with no YouTube or auto tools just a drive to learn

9000ce5154649d149f994f269a5fefc1.png

56fa4a9cbf491bc0ae9ca0efb97ffcf7.png

Thats awesome!

Archived