Did a friends mustang today. Couple pics.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since 1989 I have only used a steamer once and that little one you have posted on eBay is about it/diff model and it doesn't hold much water and takes a while to get hot then its empty

Side windows can be razored off in 5min ea or less if its hot and lots of rear glass film pulls right off and soak the glue and scrub

And the worst film the steamer only loosens it so it razors off easyier

To bag it I use straight ammonia. To clean glue off either spray way or soap and water with razor on sides or 0000 steel wool for back glass. Also in the top right hand corner there's a search button. Most of these topics have been discussed and can be found pretty quickly through search.

If you bought low quality from from Express its most likely Korean so you may remove and it may not leave no glue at all! If it does there are some chemicals out there like "TINT OFF" or Simply Pink ( i think thats what is called) and it will loosen up the adhesive. After removing the film off the back window if it leaves glue you respray / soak glass with "TINT OFF" and re bag it and after 10 minutes that stuff usually just dissappears right off. Have Fun!

Archived