Best tint training DVD's? Who has them?

Youtube is great but practice practice practice!!   bought a guitar recently, watched vids and ya know what?  I still suck  LOL  taught many over the years and one day it just clicks, well one part at a time.  takes a year typically to make a good tinter.  My hope is by summer I can kick back on the lake and not offend everyone playing.  Ironic, former student played in a band and gave me some tips,  said just like learning tint, practice a couple hours a day and one day ya might get good but it takes time.

your welcome.  been considering ordering the DVD set myself to see if there are tips I might be able to use.  cars change year to year, always ask why you do what you do and what can you do to be faster and cleaner.  been tinting a couple years, in the last year have had at least 4 changes to my routine i can think of to speed/clean things up. I know there will be more this year, never stop learning!!

:yeah good advice there. I always take this slower time of year when I can spend extra time with a vehicle to experiment with different techniques. My process today looks almost nothing like it did when I was first trained and I'm not only much quicker but much, much cleaner.

What are your guys cleaning methods? I've been tinting on and off for the past 2 years, but I have A lot of people interested.. so it's time to step up and try master it. So I have till summer to do as much as I can so come summer hopefully I can stay busy on the side tinting

razor blade side windows steel wool 0000 on rear glass wipe everything down twice with sprayway glass cleaner....rub towels or old shirt in cracks of all, squeegee again before installs clean clean clean wipe door panel down and decks too...wet floor and car helps for clean work

Hi Joetint

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've been missing out on my TintDude friends :twocents

Weather prolly slowing your DVD's with all the snow we have had this week but..... Can't wait to see you get started watching them. The way I put them together the DVD set leads you through all the different types of windows and steps to tint them. Several different ways are laid out to tint each window. They follow my hands on training really close. Stay in touch with me on questions and for advice. Your tinting experience will help you along, don't let frustration win! What kind of film you using?

With what I teach you on the DVD's you need to practice and practice. You can take all the different methods I teach for each window and formulate the right way to tint.... That's going to be what works best for you!

Cleaner, easier and faster tinting to ya :beer

Cheers

Stan

Archived