Last one to post game #694

Heh... yeah.. well.. I've had a good mentor helping me to learn the business side of running a shop over the past bunch of years. That has helped me so much more then anything else. :thumb2

Learning what you can and can't tint with what films is actually the easy part. It's the other side, running the biz, that I think many are lacking. Especially since tinters get the idea - yeah, I can tint, I'll go out on my own and make a ton more money. Which yeah... you need to be able to tint.. but you also need to be smart about how you run your biz. And that's why shops fail, IMO. Suntek, lulu, 3m, etc. they don't really offer much on the behind the scenes type stuff in running a shop. They sometimes offer training on actually tinting, which those that do - awesome. But the other side is more important if someone wants to have a business that actually makes enough money to make dealing with the stresses of it worth it and ensures that they continue being in business 10, 15, 20 yrs down the road. 

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a mind eraser. (vodka, Kahlua, and club soda) :)

Shot or drink??

:chin

Good question. I guess shot. You get a glass full of ice.. a shot of vodka, a shot of kahlua, and then top it off with club soda... It should be layered. Put a straw in it and suck down the whole thing. 

I dont really like many drinks... but this one I like. (Aside from beer)  :thumb2

Just had a mind eraser. (vodka, Kahlua, and club soda) :)

Shot or drink??

:chin

Good question. I guess shot. You get a glass full of ice.. a shot of vodka, a shot of kahlua, and then top it off with club soda... It should be layered. Put a straw in it and suck down the whole thing.

I dont really like many drinks... but this one I like. (Aside from beer) :thumb2

That's a drink not a shot :lol

Archived