good cheap film *please read before judgement haha*

ok so I'm looking for a film that is cheap or we'll say priced REAL WELL that is nice black color easily shrinks and proven to last more than 5 years. i have at least 20 boats to do this year. i did about 12 last year and this year i have some new dealer contracts that will be using me. it strictly for looks so i don't care about performance of the film i just need it to last not turn brown or purple. right now the film I'm using is pretty expensive and it pointless in my eyes to use a expensive film on a boat when i can use a cheaper film that will last just as long if its just for looks. thanks, dustin

Sorry I'm must not be making this clear. I want a film that is good that is priced really good for boats. Something that lasts but easy on the pocket. I currently use solar Gard for everything and looking to do boats with a fil that is known to be color stable with prices better than what I'm paying now. Thank you! I'm not looking to be cheap but working with dealerships we both want to make money and what it's costing me for Film now with them is hard. 

So you are okay with the film price for auto, but not for boats?  Boats you generally charge a lot more than auto prices.  If you are doing boats for less than you do cars then I wouldn't even waste time with it.

With that being said, you received the best answer on the first response.  I don't know another quality film with a lower price than Global.

Archived