Last One To Post #714

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I throw everything away if I know I don't need it anytime soon.  Bites me in the butt when I do need it a year later though.  :lol  When we moved from our last house to this one, I literally through 90% of everything away.  I still have to deal with my fiancee freaking out once she realizes I throw something of hers away.

17 hours ago, coast2coasttinting said:

Fixing to head to the dealership. Hoping I beat the weather. Still supposed to snow again here tonight. And I've got one more last push at the dealership before I leave for vacation next weekend. 

Going anywhere for vacation?

23 hours ago, TintDude said:

Hey Roach :hat How is the apartment situation?

After thinking about it yesterday.... I think I'm just going to set a date to move.. May 1st. 

While I like the place I'm at.... I really, really want a change. I've been here, off and on, since 01. Things happened that I was able to move back here twice... I doubt I'll get a 3rd shot, but I guess anything is possible. (If I should desire to return - which I don't really think I will)

One of the things that has been holding me back a bit is that - what happens if I don't like where I end up?? I know I can always move again, but ya know... it's that whole 'comfort zone' thing. lol

22 minutes ago, Roach said:

After thinking about it yesterday.... I think I'm just going to set a date to move.. May 1st. 

While I like the place I'm at.... I really, really want a change. I've been here, off and on, since 01. Things happened that I was able to move back here twice... I doubt I'll get a 3rd shot, but I guess anything is possible. (If I should desire to return - which I don't really think I will)

One of the things that has been holding me back a bit is that - what happens if I don't like where I end up?? I know I can always move again, but ya know... it's that whole 'comfort zone' thing. lol

Go for it.  But be VERY DILIGENT in your search. This will lower the comfort zone problem until you've been there awhile. The newness part (excitement) will also help with that 

After a certain time,,,,, bad things  could have happened anywhere at that point.  Even at home in the old spot.  

Just my :twocents 

22 minutes ago, Roach said:

Have you ever considered buying instead of renting?

Archived