Tint tacking too fast, lil chizler, and smudges under tint

56 minutes ago, Metro Films said:

You guys are so emotional. And probably on drugs.

read some off your other posts, no wonder people are scared to seek out advice on here. I'm sure you're a bomb tinter but your people skills are severely lacking. Get a life dude and quit being such a whinny ass troll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Metro Films
read some off your other posts, no wonder people are scared to seek out advice on here. I'm sure you're a bomb tinter but your people skills are severely lacking. Get a life dude and quit being such a whinny ass troll.
How am i being whinny???

9 minutes ago, Metro Films said:
25 minutes ago, Aesop_Rock said:
How am i being whinny???

Just being yourself. You should change your name to Whinny.

17 minutes ago, Metro Films said:
33 minutes ago, Aesop_Rock said:
How am i being whinny???

you are right, you are not being whinny ,you are just being a straight up jerk, I don't know who keeps shitting in your cereal, but i'm sure it wasn't anyone on here. People come here to learn from the Masters of Tint, not be bullied and ridiculed about what they do or don't know.  

22 hours ago, Metro Films said:

Dang, im suprsied you have a job. Learn how to shave or line it up. Keep practicing. If you like the trade, in time youll get it. Best of luck

line what up? film is lined up perfect. goto a restaurant and criticize food like a normal asshole :D

13 hours ago, Angelo said:

line what up? film is lined up perfect. goto a restaurant and criticize food like a normal asshole :D

I mean i didnt think my film being maybe 1/8 inch  off the top of the window was really that much of an issue, i prefer not to go real high because im just a beginner trying to learn

29 minutes ago, Trentxxn said:

I mean i didnt think my film being maybe 1/8 inch  off the top of the window was really that much of an issue, i prefer not to go real high because im just a beginner trying to learn

don't sweat it man, it's not an issue. i prefer doing it that way with no shaving. 

Guest Metro Films

Its horrible.

Archived