Suntek CXP vs 3M FX Premium vs 3M Colorstable

1 minute ago, Yoni said:

Thank you so much for your responses!

I wasn't aware of the fact that both 3M films were not covered for color change. I was told they come with lifetime warranty.

The place that gave me the quote for FXHP explained: " We use 3M FXHD window film and guarantee for as long as you own your car the tint won’t bubble or turn purple like all cheap tint does. The film is really good and our best seller. All lifetime warrantied. We’ve been in business since 1975

They might personally warranty it, but 3M does not.  IMO go with what the manufacturer warranties because if that shop shuts down or you move...that personal warranty is gone.  3M does offer color change warranty on their premium films Color Stable and Crystalline...just not on the entry level FX Series.

23 minutes ago, Yoni said:

Thank you so much for your responses!

I wasn't aware of the fact that both 3M films were not covered for color change. I was told they come with lifetime warranty.

The place that gave me the quote for FXHP explained: " We use 3M FXHD window film and guarantee for as long as you own your car the tint won’t bubble or turn purple like all cheap tint does. The film is really good and our best seller. All lifetime warrantied. We’ve been in business since 1975

They are lifetime warrantied against bubbling, peeling, and delamination but like dynamic said you don't get a color shift warranty until you step up to the Color Stable and Crystalline lines. Again like Dynamic pointed out, they may just choose to warranty it in house.