Thunderbird

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stretch, pull, heat and pack?  throw in a little prayer?   learn to shrink the reverse curve.   Old vid before i was old crippled and blind.  before map gas and the 8000 tip, and what a blast from the past,  that thing called a heat gun.  God I wasted so much money on them.   Same concept for old camaro's, berretta's or any backwards curve.  lays like butter.   Waiting to come across another, if we could take it out and flip it over,  is it not a normal curve?  so in my warped little world I want to snap the bottom which should then make it lay no problem as well.  will vid one if I get one again

Stretch, pull, heat and pack?  throw in a little prayer?   learn to shrink the reverse curve.   Old vid before i was old crippled and blind.  before map gas and the 8000 tip, and what a blast from the past,  that thing called a heat gun.  God I wasted so much money on them.   Same concept for old camaro's, berretta's or any backwards curve.  lays like butter.   Waiting to come across another, if we could take it out and flip it over,  is it not a normal curve?  so in my warped little world I want to snap the bottom which should then make it lay no problem as well.  will vid one if I get one again

What light is that? I've been searching for a good light. We've been doing a ton of 5% back halves and it is getting annoying trying to cut.

On 4/23/2017 at 11:40 PM, tint-factory clearbra said:

What light is that? I've been searching for a good light. We've been doing a ton of 5% back halves and it is getting annoying trying to cut.

amazon $49 rebuilt it into a mountain T5 39 watt mechanics underhood frame.   you can buy the spring brackets separate

https://www.amazon.com/Penton-Light-Offroad-Truck-Lights/dp/B00SCUVCMA/ref=pd_ybh_mlt_0?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00SCUVCMA&pd_rd_r=1X2HBYMHCPZVWT1N12PG&pd_rd_w=8wNiV&pd_rd_wg=J5mly&psc=1&refRID=1X2HBYMHCPZVWT1N12PG

Archived