Last one to post game #727

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Bham East coast...New Brunswick.  Why stay?  Relative low cost of living...I have a business that I have built up for almost 30 years...my wife owns an accounting business that has been going for over 40 years now....wife's mom has cancer and she is the only child, so we are her primary caretakers, and she doesn't want to leave...and....when it's not snowing....it's beautiful here.  If you like outdoors...this place is ideal really.... 

It's cold and rainy right now.. but supposed to get up to 71°.. currently like 52°.

Just went to the store to get some soda and poptarts. (yeah yeah... breakfast of champions it is not :lol )

The guy puts the pack of poptarts in the bag.. and was about to put the can of soda on top. :gasp

Like that won't crush them. :evileye

People just don't seem to think anymore.... or else I think too much. :dunno

Needless to say, I stopped that real quick. Crushed poptarts don't do well in the toaster. lol

forgot to add....if you are Canadian, you can't avoid the snow...so ya may as well make the most of it.  There is lots to do in the snow...but yeah...after the first couple of months...I'm ready for it to be over....

@Slick  It does sound nice and you have a nice little nest built.  But the cold I can't stand, and way to much of it where you are.  I love the outdoors but not the snow or frozen tundra.  

@Roach  I am currently having coffee and pop tarts as we type :sandwich  Awesome. :thumb  

Archived