The Tint Shop destroyed by tornado

This week has been a busy one! I was only able to get 7 jobs done this week because of the flood of people coming in to see the new shop. Now I am booked up for a month and am still trying to get things put away and in their place so Here are pics of my work area and wait area in all their newness and neatness. Wonder how long that wll last....LOL!
Yeah, I know! The displays belong on the wall, not the floor. Im getting therer! [emoji19]
20180222_180057.jpg.ab319e14d58393ac128ba300554d0458.jpg
20180222_180118.jpg.aa16b3826c6522bb7db2026eb02c1d78.jpg
20180222_180324.jpg.62a5fcf7d734fdbc5d357782245c755c.jpg
20180222_180344.jpg.a36dbed0281e23a78bd7b35855cc0f7a.jpg

I love everything about your new shop! Congratulations and good luck!

30 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

How'd that windshield go down @TNTLady :? 

Eeeek!! It was a major chore!! Took maybe thirty minutes to shrink and forever to lay it! Egad! I DO NOT WANT TO DO THAT AGAIN:eyeThat is a young persons game and I dont like the stress of it anymore. Bout drove me to drinking doing that thing!

11 hours ago, WearTheFoxHat said:

@TNTLady

Good to see First pics and you getting back into the swing of things..

Sounds like  for the first few months you will need to retrain your contortionist self to get back in there .....or make Chiropractor appointments on weekends LOL

You know, the sad thing is I see a NUCCA chiropractor every Friday. I only work Monday through Thursday so I can get straightened back out and heal my body up over the weekends. While off the past 9 months I was able to go every other week. These first two weeks sure were hard on me being on my feet all day even though I tried to break myself in two weeks prior to opening by being at the shop all day long cracking the whip on the contractors:smLOL!  That Tesla.....MAN....kicked my royal patooty!! I did keep it for three days to work on it at my leisure. I had already read everything that was being said about tinting the windshield on them so began formulating a plan before it came in. I waited to work on it in the evening after hours so as not to be bothered. I got the front window shrunk then went home to plan my attack the next day. The next one will be priced at a grand and I really dont want to do another w/s on those. Now another person with a Tesla S wants me to do theirs....BIG SIGH....:moa

6 hours ago, TNTLady said:

You know, the sad thing is I see a NUCCA chiropractor every Friday. I only work Monday through Thursday so I can get straightened back out and heal my body up over the weekends. While off the past 9 months I was able to go every other week. These first two weeks sure were hard on me being on my feet all day even though I tried to break myself in two weeks prior to opening by being at the shop all day long cracking the whip on the contractors:smLOL!  That Tesla.....MAN....kicked my royal patooty!! I did keep it for three days to work on it at my leisure. I had already read everything that was being said about tinting the windshield on them so began formulating a plan before it came in. I waited to work on it in the evening after hours so as not to be bothered. I got the front window shrunk then went home to plan my attack the next day. The next one will be priced at a grand and I really dont want to do another w/s on those. Now another person with a Tesla S wants me to do theirs....BIG SIGH....:moa

Went to a chiropractor for years. Two years ago I bought this (actually at chiropractors advice), told me to give it 10 min in morning watching the news and 10 min in evening...guess what, haven’t been to him since except to play poker at our regular home game and feel good hanging out in concrete all day without fatigue and lower spine compression. 

Cheers

82815F33-E4F3-4507-A252-BB86F548083B.jpeg

1 hour ago, drtint said:

Went to a chiropractor for years. Two years ago I bought this (actually at chiropractors advice), told me to give it 10 min in morning watching the news and 10 min in evening...guess what, haven’t been to him since except to play poker at our regular home game and feel good hanging out in concrete all day without fatigue and lower spine compression. 

Cheers

82815F33-E4F3-4507-A252-BB86F548083B.jpeg

I have had an inversion table for 6 years. I ruptured 2 discs in my back beyond repair and had them removed so my inversion is a must also. However, nearly broke my neck 15 years ago so have problems with neck discs which NUCCA greatly helps. The slightest bump of my head in autos jars me so bad that I have to be adjusted regularly.

15 hours ago, drtint said:

Ouch

And had a knee replacement almost 5 years ago. That caused me to lose more flexibility. 😕 While off these past 9 months my golfers elbows finally cleared up after having it for nearly two years in both arms.

This evening at 10:46pm will mark the one year destruction of my shop and we are kicking it off with a car show in town this week! The local car club wanted to do something for my grand reopening and have invited me to participate in the events this weekend. I plan to have them over at my shop hopefully in a month for my celebration to include my customers new and old. I may not have a show truck anymore but it wont keep me from enjoying their cool rides!! Some day maybe Ill do the car show scene again when I build something again. For now....its gonna be a great day!!

20180518_081935.jpg

20180518_082017.jpg