The Tint Shop destroyed by tornado

Holy Crap.  This place is AWESOME!!!   So freaking jealous and excited for you.  You pulled of a goldmine from a catastrophe.  Way to go.  

The Coke machine in the wall. :chin    Explain please.  That is absolutely cool. :jealous 

3 hours ago, Bham said:

Holy Crap.  This place is AWESOME!!!   So freaking jealous and excited for you.  You pulled of a goldmine from a catastrophe.  Way to go.  

The Coke machine in the wall. :chin    Explain please.  That is absolutely cool. :jealous 

Thanks a lot! When life gives you lemonade...... I was able to save most of my old signs. All the ones that were mint condition totally NOT anymore but have caractor now.  My Vendo 144 was all origional and still worked until it was crushed in the wreckage. The door was all I could salvage so decided to hide the entry to my safe room with the door from it. Serves also to tie in the wait area to my shop area. 

3 hours ago, highplains said:

Looks awesome!

I spy some max grundy stickers! Good taste, I have a decent collection of prints from grundy and weesner among others 

Thanks! Yeah, I had picked up those stickers at SEMA 2016 and pulled them out of the wreckage intact so I put them on my new desk this go around. :D

Edited by TNTLady

26 minutes ago, TNTLady said:

Thanks a lot! When life gives you lemonade...... I was able to save most of my old signs. All the ones that were mint condition totally NOT anymore but have caractor now.  My Vendo 144 was all origional and still worked until it was crushed in the wreckage. The door was all I could salvage so decided to hide the entry to my safe room with the door from it. Serves also to tie in the wait area to my shop area. 

Brilliant.  That's genius.  Probably one of my favorite parts.  

You have done a really good job.  Something to be proud of that's for sure. :thumb  

Thanks @Bham! I tried to do all the things I knew I wanted in a shop that I never got around to doing all these years. Also, because I spend so much time at my business I have always considered it my other home which is why I have my old signs displayed. I have so needed to have a floor that I would no longer slip on so I got that done. I was also fortunate to take advantage of a rebate from our power company to get 50% of on all the led lights so that was even more of a plus because I really needed to upgrade my light situation. I had a storm room installed just in case I have to ride out a tornado while working. I now have a washer and dryer and a small kitchen area to do my shop towels and have a lunch area, for those rare lunch breaks. I am very pleased with the end results and now feel energized to tint a few more years. :D

On 10/11/2017 at 7:38 AM, TNTLady said:

Thank you @WearTheFoxHat! The first pic just may be a Tesla Model X that a long time customer and friend is waiting for me to get open to tint.  I have been busy designing the enterior and going through my salvage shop digs in anticipation of my grand opening as the day gets nearer. I wake up at night and have pen and paper handy to jot down my ideas that come in the night.  

Im looking forward to a nice clean and crisp shop area to work out of. 

Here is that Tesla pic I told ya about @WearTheFoxHat! Fortunately II did not have to work on it the first week I opened. I installed LLumar CTX sides and rear and Wincos on the front. 

20180228_122046.jpg