Last one to post #738

The shop I tinting for one day a week has been offering me the bay to do side jobs after hours or the weekend for a while now. So I finally take them up on their offer, in which I have my own film and tools to do and if I need film then they would sell it to me for X amount of dollars which is fair. Well two of my good friends purchased cars these past two weeks and wanted me to tint them. I call the shop owner up get permission and everything is good, well I only got a chance to do those two before I got a text from him saying I can no longer do side jobs there for various business reasons and that he can only sell me film if I need it but I have to buy it in 20' increments. Now what the holy f@*#k happened; I have no idea.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived