Bad tint

So I recently got my 2013 Honda Civic tinted, and the guy I took it to swore up and down he had all these credentials and said he's been doing it for 13 years blah blah blah. Anyways when I went to pick it up i realized it had a lot of bubbling. This being my first car getting done, he made me think it was okay. It's been 4 days now and the tint isn't "drying out" and the bubbles aren't "evaporating". Now we haven't had any sun since then, but the white bubbles make my back window look like trash... I'm just wondering are these small whit bubbles going to go away, or are they there because he can't tint? 

G

2 minutes ago, Jp123 said:

So I recently got my 2013 Honda Civic detailed, and the guy I took it to swore up and down he had all these credentials and said he's been doing it for 13 years blah blah blah. Anyways when I went to pick it up i realized it had a lot of bubbling. This being my first car getting done, he made me think it was okay. It's been 4 days now and the tint isn't "drying out" and the bubbles aren't "evaporating". Now we haven't had any sun since then, but the white bubbles make my back window look like trash... I'm just wondering are these small whit bubbles going to go away, or are they there because he can't tint? 

Got any pics?

3 hours ago, Jp123 said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=3caba6fae6cbfd03

IMG_1156.PNG

IMG_1157.PNG

No they are not going to go away. White specs and white bubbles have air pockets in them. Liquid blurry bubbles are solution which will dry out. That need to be redone.

Archived