TD T-Shirt Raffle

2 minutes ago, Tintmaster08 said:
8 minutes ago, jh812 said:
I'm on the fence about that especially for under cover guys. They fibre need to be spotted in their personal vehicles by some people. 

I understand that too, as my oldest brother is a agent for Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics. Which is why I also believe window tint should not be a primary offense. I've had that conversation with him and he basically said that since it became a primary offense it's basically the same as a "stop and frisk", which is illegal. He said a lot of his cases started as a window tint violation.

And THIS ^^ is why they will not change tint laws and make 20% (factory given shade) legal across the board. :mad  

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's tough to say if it would or not.  I don't think it would until 10-20 years from now.  I think we all be so busy we couldn't stand it for the first 10 years or better though.  People would absolutely FLOCK to us to get 20% legally.    

And car manny's would just make it an upgrade option in the future.  I really don't think they will ever stop making cars and the front 2 clear. :twocents   

Yeah I can see the positive to both sides of it. Its just hypothetical though :lol the only thing I ever see changing is if we get to a self driving vehicle state. Then I can see something automatic being installed on a dimmer or complete blackout. 

Yeah I can see the positive to both sides of it. Its just hypothetical though [emoji38] the only thing I ever see changing is if we get to a self driving vehicle state. Then I can see something automatic being installed on a dimmer or complete blackout. 
Can only imagine the cost of that option. Smart tint is expensive as hell already

11 minutes ago, Tintmaster08 said:
1 hour ago, jh812 said:
Yeah I can see the positive to both sides of it. Its just hypothetical though emoji38.png the only thing I ever see changing is if we get to a self driving vehicle state. Then I can see something automatic being installed on a dimmer or complete blackout. 

Can only imagine the cost of that option. Smart tint is expensive as hell already

Honestly once we get to that point it's not going to matter. 

2 hours ago, Tintmaster08 said:

I have a problem with civilians getting tickets for tint, but if you ride through your local police department or State patrol employee parking lot I guarantee half of their personal cars are illegal.

:yeah  The vlt conversation has been brought up quite a bit in my area as of late, we have ONE trooper that has decided that it's his mission to crack down on cars here and it's been a headache. I can't even tell you how many vehicles I've done for local law enforcement both official and personal and there's one that I can think of off hand that MAYBE went full legal, I honestly don't remember for sure what I did on the fronts of it. 

Archived