Cars that make you CRINGE...

So I am not as seasoned as a lot you on here but there is one car in particular that just makes me cringe when I hear it's name spoken. Ford Fusion.

I actually had one to practice on for a few weeks when I was just starting out. I hated every single day that it was in my bay. I don't know why I struggle with it soooo much. I hate the Back Glass and that stupid carpeting that goes right up to the dot matrix. I hate the rear roll ups that you have to bomb drop. and I hate the front quarters that are tight as hell. sorry for the rant. Rough day with my non favorite car.

Anyone else have a car that just makes you cringe when you hear it's name?

What year model focus? Just did one today and the back deck literally is one of the easiest to remove. Just a few plastic rivets and it pops out. That was a 17 though. 

My car though is the 2000 range eclipse. F**k that thing. 

50 minutes ago, jh812 said:

What year model focus? Just did one today and the back deck literally is one of the easiest to remove. Just a few plastic rivets and it pops out. That was a 17 though. 

My car though is the 2000 range eclipse. F**k that thing. 

2013 Fusion. Should have pulled the deck.

2 hours ago, Aesop_Rock said:

2013 Fusion. Should have pulled the deck.

Ah fusion I had focus on the brain. That deck is a little different. It has clips that run down from the side pillars that unless they comes out it will not. I usually manage to slide it forward slightly. As far as the sides snatch the sweeps out and easy money. F**k hand cutting those little quarters :lol

4 hours ago, Aesop_Rock said:

So I am not as seasoned as a lot you on here but there is one car in particular that just makes me cringe when I hear it's name spoken. Ford Fusion.

I actually had one to practice on for a few weeks when I was just starting out. I hated every single day that it was in my bay. I don't know why I struggle with it soooo much. I hate the Back Glass and that stupid carpeting that goes right up to the dot matrix. I hate the rear roll ups that you have to bomb drop. and I hate the front quarters that are tight as hell. sorry for the rant. Rough day with my non favorite car.

Anyone else have a car that just makes you cringe when you hear it's name?

These  are better on dot matrix and side quarter glasses than the old ford fusions even if they have that extra window in front.....it might be psychological my nightmare first car was a crown vic old one still hate them today for some reason wierd?