Cars that make you CRINGE...

13 minutes ago, pbalentine said:

Thank god Ive avoided this one by pricing it higher.  Just like older camaros...theyre always shopping for lowest price.  Had a guy a few weeks ago with the older camaro got a quote $75 under me.  Didnt get that one for the better. 

He text yesterday I think asking if he could get in today. Sorry I'm booked today, leaving tomorrow, and already booked through next weekend. I need to just tell the dude I'm not interested in tinting for him :lol

This was fun/Bentley when you open the doors the wing windows/doors and 1/4s all drop abit and the top of the rear seat headrests to the roof line was about 6in of room the get the rear film on

Another shop told the guy he needed ceramic tint that they didnt have lol@ I could see they attempted the 1/4 glass=glue specs

526427_534055849979400_641526557_n.jpg

Edited by DOOTINT

This was fun/Bentley when you open the doors the wing windows/doors and 1/4s all drop abit and the top of the rear seat headrests to the roof line was about 6in of room the get the rear film on

Another shop told the guy he needed ceramic tint that they didnt have lol@ I could see they attempted the 1/4 glass=glue specs
526427_534055849979400_641526557_n.jpg.23982c6190e7e9e451e9b6fa0c38a383.jpg
Did one some years back, getting to the bottom of the rear was a pain in the azz. Didn't have the tools then that I have now