Cars that make you CRINGE...

It has always been a problem for me. Don't know why. I can't Frankenstein. Reverse Roll all my back glass. It's just me and that stupid car lol. I did great job on it. The struggle was real though lol.

Edited by Aesop_Rock

16 hours ago, Tintmaster08 said:

06 LS 430, I hate that f#*&ing car emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Oh man did one a few weeks ago and was the longest a car took in years.  Pulled panels to make i easy and the fn sweeps were riveted in!! Next one i will charge $100+ extra and drill those lil bastards out!

As far as the new fusion ive havnt had much trouble.  It sucks tucking the rears a little, but with sweeps out its much easier.  The bg does require some shrinking and the install can be a pain with it being so big. To avoid getting rear deck fabric at bottom edge i reverse roll

it and before i squeegee i make a pass with my stroke dr along the bottom edge to pull the deck down, pulling any strands of fabric away.

As far as front 1/4s... newer civics are the hardest imo. 

Edited by pbalentine

Oh man did one a few weeks ago and was the longest a car took in years.  Pulled panels to make i easy and the fn sweeps were riveted in!! Next one i will charge $100+ extra and drill those lil bastards out!

As far as the new fusion ive havnt had much trouble.  It sucks tucking the rears a little, but with sweeps out its much easier.  The bg does require some shrinking and the install can be a pain with it being so big. To avoid getting rear deck fabric at bottom edge i reverse roll
it and before i squeegee i make a pass with my stroke dr along the bottom edge to pull the deck down, pulling any strands of fabric away.

As far as front 1/4s... newer civics are the hardest imo. 
That Lexus I give a go [emoji867] yourself price, and if they still want it done then it's worth it for me, lol