Cars that make you CRINGE...

On 3/24/2018 at 11:01 PM, quality tintz said:

Old  dirty 80s Chevy trucks..or farm trucks gross!!!!!

Those are my expertise! I have those things down and I charge accordingly. After all, Ive been doing them since 1983. 

But to answer the question of which cars make me cringe..... that would be any of them that are twenty years old with twenty year old tint that have 20 black ice air freshners hanging on the rear view mirror, driven by a 20 year old woman with two car seats in the back seat that is piled high with mcdonald bags and bits of leftovers crushed by tiny feet into the cars upholstery along with half full baby bottles in various states of putrid filled contents laying about. Not to mention the miscellaneous childrens and young womens clothing strewn all in the cigarette and spilt drinks encrusted floorboards, front and back and reaking of cigarette smoke, air fresheners, nasty rotten food and excrement laden bundles of baby waste byproducts stuffed in the door pockets of a car that has never been washed or cleaned the entire time she has owned it.:barf

Edited by TNTLady

On 4/8/2018 at 11:37 AM, TNTLady said:

Those are my expertise! I have those things down and I charge accordingly. After all, Ive been doing them since 1983. 

But to answer the question of which cars make me cringe..... that would be any of them that are twenty years old with twenty year old tint that have 20 black ice air freshners hanging on the rear view mirror, driven by a 20 year old woman with two car seats in the back seat that is piled high with mcdonald bags and bits of leftovers crushed by tiny feet into the cars upholstery along with half full baby bottles in various states of putrid filled contents laying about. Not to mention the miscellaneous childrens and young womens clothing strewn all in the cigarette and spilt drinks encrusted floorboards, front and back and reaking of cigarette smoke, air fresheners, nasty rotten food and excrement laden bundles of baby waste byproducts stuffed in the door pockets of a car that has never been washed or cleaned the entire time she has owned it.:barf

Gross you forgot dogg and cat hair whats your number i will send you all old farm tractors and chevy trucks hahahahaha just messing!!!!

1 hour ago, quality tintz said:

Gross you forgot dogg and cat hair whats your number i will send you all old farm tractors and chevy trucks hahahahaha just messing!!!!

Yes indeed I did forget all the pet hair!!😂