AIR 80 Creasing

Soooooo does anybody else have issues with AIR 80 creasing super easy on install? Going slow and all the pressure I can put with my blue max, and it still creases on me pretty regularly. I've got plenty of slip on the windshield, and this is the only film i have this issue with. Is it just super thin?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are hard nasty creases. I just did a Panamera windshield after switching to a clear crush, and it went on fine. I'm about to do a civic windshield in a little bit, and I'll see how that one goes. I'm not calling 1 successful install a solved issue. I just don't understand why AIR 80 is the only film i have this issue with. I've done far more curved windows using stuff ranging from Scorpion to pinnacle, and don't have an issue with using the blue max. 

Archived