AIR 80 Creasing

Guest SumTintGuy

Oh and sir no one should be bowing down to me after all im "just a stupid tinter" as people in the dealer ship politely put it. Ugh..Fml sometimeS

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, SumTintGuy said:

No sir (tintdude) but the site only reflects what a subscriber inputs.

Wait, you've just been calling everyone rookies and DIYers, each one of which has more experience than you do. When called on it, now its "what the subscriber inputs". What does that mean? What exactly is your issue with this thread and the people in it?

6 minutes ago, SumTintGuy said:

With that being said ive followed your site for various years and ive followed under the impression " its for the pros" or those striving to be

It it, what makes you think it is not? Why come in here trying to stir people up with insults? 

I'm gonna step in and say a wise man knows he knows nothing at all, this forum is a resource for professionals and beginners alike. Sometimes you gotta seek advice or bounce a question off someone else in the same industry. Be humble, and be treated with respect. Be arrogant and ignorant and well...  sorry if I'm outta line boss. 

Guest SumTintGuy

Ma'am huuuuge possibilyty i type how you talk. Not much human interaction here thus whyjoined the forum. Goodnight ya'll have a profitable thur.

8 hours ago, SumTintGuy said:

Dont be an ass. Or stop being so insecure about yourself and show respect to someone whos truly paid dues in this business maybe if you'd did that i would be nice.

Wait.....hold up....time out. Read that again partner and read it well. Now stop for a second, push your ego aside and really let it sink in. 

Respect is a two way street. 

Archived