AIR 80 Creasing

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/5/2017 at 5:58 PM, SumTintGuy said:

I'm starting to wonder are there any real tinters in this forum. Reading a lot of this stuff is making me think its an amateur site or people that just want to tint on the side. Which is of no help to our industry. "A race to the bottom"

I'd quit while you're ahead...not everyone here has 15 years of experience. Maybe you should quit thinking that you are king shit of fuck mountain and help a fellow tinter in need. 

If you have better things to do than contribute in a positive manner...I'd get to doing them and forget about this site.

Guest SumTintGuy

Dont be an ass. Or stop being so insecure about yourself and show respect to someone whos truly paid dues in this business maybe if you'd did that i would be nice. Btw this is not to the original poster but those who took my mere observation into such offense. Would like to remind ya'll the tintdude site was originally for pros not d.i.y. it actually said that on the main page.

Who's the DIY? I don't see any diy'ers in this thread or any recent ones, so now you are just making straw-man arguments. Like I said earlier, looks like it's not going to work out so, no hard feelings. I tried to be polite about it, sorry.

Just went through the entire thread, everyone who's posted in it has more experience listed that you do, save Aesop rock, he doesn't have anything entered for experience, and I know he's not a diy'er or a rookie. So where are all these people that should be bowing down to you?

Take a look at the experience and age of the people you are talking to before you shoot your mouth off.

Guest SumTintGuy

No sir (tintdude) but the site only reflects what a subscriber inputs. With that being said ive followed your site for various years and ive followed under the impression " its for the pros" or those striving to be, with the understanding the tint game is a coveted industry.

Archived