How many times have you redone a window???

I like blues, stevie ray to set the pace and mood. (12 bar).  known times I screw up.  the after lunch food coma,  always hard to get your groove back.  year ago a cruz screwed up three times on BG,   was over a hundred in shop,  didnt know i was disoriented from dehydration.   took a break, water and power aid, cut, shrunk and hung under 10min.   lets not forget the polyTcar. (polyester to car) curse.    oh, that one will be easy.  almost done  cakewalk car.  say any phrases like that and plan on working overtime pulling hair

41 minutes ago, shadytints said:

I like blues, stevie ray to set the pace and mood. (12 bar).  known times I screw up.  the after lunch food coma,  always hard to get your groove back.  year ago a cruz screwed up three times on BG,   was over a hundred in shop,  didnt know i was disoriented from dehydration.   took a break, water and power aid, cut, shrunk and hung under 10min.   lets not forget the polyTcar. (polyester to car) curse.    oh, that one will be easy.  almost done  cakewalk car.  say any phrases like that and plan on working overtime pulling hair

Wow you know what's funny before I did this door glass 3 times  I hadn't messed up one window In like  2 months ....i had too much slip in bottle when I would put tint on window and tack down it was still moving now I'm cutting patterns out with light soap bottle problem solved back on track thank God!!!

I had to redo a 2015 f-150 (i think, cant remember exactly what kind of truck it was) rear solid window (yes the easy one) 4 times.

The 1st time because the new guy at the shop i was working at cut the wrong shade for me,

2nd time was because that same new guy dropped the piece helping me stick it and needless to say there was way to much dirt/dust in it,

the 3rd time I slipped on my stool trying to get in rear door and me and the piece went tumbling to the ground,

and the 4th time i had to redo it was when i was completely done with the rest of the truck i was cleaning it up, putting headrest back in and sure enough it slipped out of my hand and put a huge rip in film

OH MY it was one of those days....

Still new to this but I did a Volkswagen Jetta back window 5 times before I got it right.

1st time I kinked the film getting it off the plotter.

2nd time there were fingers behind the 3rd brake light.

3rd time, same fingers.

4th time, UGH! FINGERS!

5th time, 20 minutes maybe half hour tops and came out flawless.

Between the 4th and 5th times I found this site and got the pointers I needed. 

Needless to say, I research every car that people call about now being new to the game. :lol

Mine had to redo thrice. It's easy to install other truck accessories but it would take a lot of effort to redo the window tint 3 times. 

The first time had the wrong shade.

The second time came out good but the tint film near the edge of the front window starts to come off just after a few months.

The third was the replacement for the 2nd tint application.

Edited by TintDude
link removed