Cleaning spray bottles and tanks from baby shampoo

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:21 PM, Jkatfelix said:

Spend the extra cash on the silver spray master bottles they work excellent and last forever I had a set of 6 of them that I would fill just about every day

We use the silver spray master bottles too. They seem to last a very long time. They only issue I come across is when you get a new one and the writing on the outside begins to flake off. For a while I was getting the white/blue chips on my hand and some would end up in my tint jobs. Eventually it would stop. Ever have this problem?

11 hours ago, CaliTINT said:

We use the silver spray master bottles too. They seem to last a very long time. They only issue I come across is when you get a new one and the writing on the outside begins to flake off. For a while I was getting the white/blue chips on my hand and some would end up in my tint jobs. Eventually it would stop. Ever have this problem?I

just thought of that I have but I usually spray paint mine so I don't get my stuff mixed up with other tinters

14 hours ago, Jkatfelix said:
16 hours ago, CaliTINT said:

We use the silver spray master bottles too. They seem to last a very long time. They only issue I come across is when you get a new one and the writing on the outside begins to flake off. For a while I was getting the white/blue chips on my hand and some would end up in my tint jobs. Eventually it would stop. Ever have this problem?I

just thought of that I have but I usually spray paint mine so I don't get my stuff mixed up with other tinters

Awesome. I'll try that. Was gonna scrub or sand it off but wasn't sure if it was a good idea lol. Thanks!

On 9/10/2017 at 4:43 PM, quality tintz said:

You think the baby wash would do good in a 5 gallon tank???

It will work great.   I use a quart bottle and use 3-4 pumps of baby wash for roll ups and 4-5 pumps for back glass installs.  I don't know how many ounces that is to be honest. 

If if I was going to mix  5 gallons I would mix my soap in one gallon of hot water first, then mix that with the remainder 4 gallons.   It would mix throughly that way.   

2 hours ago, redneckj said:

It will work great.   I use a quart bottle and use 3-4 pumps of baby wash for roll ups and 4-5 pumps for back glass installs.  I don't know how many ounces that is to be honest. 

If if I was going to mix  5 gallons I would mix my soap in one gallon of hot water first, then mix that with the remainder 4 gallons.   It would mix throughly that way.   

Thanks bro good advice do you shake it up how do you mix it???

Edited by quality tintz

On 9/12/2017 at 10:45 PM, CaliTINT said:

We use the silver spray master bottles too. They seem to last a very long time. They only issue I come across is when you get a new one and the writing on the outside begins to flake off. For a while I was getting the white/blue chips on my hand and some would end up in my tint jobs. Eventually it would stop. Ever have this problem?

Yes...and I got to where I just spray them with brake parts cleaner or carb cleaner and wipe off the white writing