Super Duty

I have done a hand full of these and cut around the letter. Thought I would try to get them stuck down. Took longer then I thought. Layed the film, them used a syringe in the corner of each letter to let the air escape, and pushed each letter down. Being white helped. 

IMG_3257.JPG

Edited by Jake

On 10/11/2017 at 7:18 AM, Jake said:

I have done a hand full of these and cut around the letter. Thought I would try to get them stuck down. Took longer then I thought. Layed the film, them used a syringe in the corner of each letter to let the air escape, and pushed each letter down. Being white helped. 

IMG_3257.JPG

Hey Jake, did prolly 500 of thes. Take a spray bottle, fill it 10 to 20 % alcohol and the rest water, when you get to the indented letters, soak the letters under the the material and use your normal slip (with a cloth glove or microfiber wrapped around your finger), start at the top of the letter, run your finger from the top down to the bottom of the letter, use your squeegee immeadiately stroking down on the letters edges with the normal flat part of the hood to prevent liquid bubbles, and continue as you know. that is the key....