how much should I charge for a tint job on a regular 4 door sedan?

What I did was raise my prices and told everyone I specialize in high end cars. I've never looked back ever since. If you lowered your prices to much maybe they just think they are buying purple tint. Some people are sceptical when buying window tint. They sometimes worry the cheap guy either has cheap film or is a complete hack. If you lower your prices thinking your gonna beat the guy down the road charging more then you, then you have it all wrong. He's laughing cuz you're gonna be tinting a dusty dodge neon and he is doing the 2017 jeep srt.

Thank u for ur response

Yeah sometimes I tell ppl $100 and they just reply "THANK YOU" so yeah I do think that they are thinking is cheap tint

I have plotters,a shop and I used 

Suntek,global and express ...all lifetime warranty and color stable 

I'll start raising my prices 

I wouldn't say Mark it up so it's whack pricing, but atleast give it market value for what you're using. One shop I managed a long time ago, once I gave them a cheap quote.  I often got responses like "why so cheap, is it cheap product?" Or one of the best lines were "why so cheap, are you any good?"

It doesn't matter howmany brands you have, carry one color stable film and one ceramic line,

Once you have the two qualities let the customers choose which film. All our highend clients always buy ceramic. 

Always feel the call.  I normally don't try to sell.   IF I feel I can change their attitude in price then I do but you can feel if they are just cheap. 

Oh and I am at $299 for a 4 door car and have shops that get jobs from me that are at $139 but I don't care.   I do as much as I need to do and do 1/3 the work they do. 

I thought about the price a while back.  I could do the jobs that cheap and I might get a little more work.   I would have to triple my work though if I went that cheap.   They're isn't that much more business in the towns I am doing.

So I will lose the few jobs and enjoy the higher profit with lots less work. 

Your skills are going to separate you from the competition, no matter what you charge. Clean installs and a good rep will bring them to your door. We have five shops here within 10 miles. I am 50 more on a standard sedan than most and 100 more on ceramic. Don't just give away your skill, take pride and work less and you will make more and feel better. Agree with Ryker

Cheers

Most definitely agree with Ryker,  never sell yourself short I do nothing but raise my price because I’ve earned a awesome reputation and most of my clients are repeat customers!!!!! The Golden Key is use a Quality Product and most importantly Do A awesome Job!!!!

Most of my customers don’t ask me the Famous How much$$ for whatever vehicle 🚗 any more it’s now how soon can u get me in!!!!!

Right on Capone, most customers need to be informed about quality of film before you even start talking about prices, we have customers that don't even ask what the price is once they are informed about film quality.  

Once they know you have good materials with manufacturers warranties and they know you do CLEAN work then you can charge whatever you want and they will continue to come back because you have a good reputation.

We have a sign in out shop "We fix $99 dollar tint jobs". 

What film brand do you use?

specificly what film brand do you use on the dam Dodge chargers and Chrysler 300!

they take extra time on Back glasses my competitors send them all my way, I’m charging 350.00 cash for these cars!!!!