Last One To Post #789

:thanks Yeah,  It's a nice banner.  Gotta love a good distribution company     @whitehog :notwrthy   @Dragon Distributing  You are awesome.  

Oh wait,,,,,,, you meant the car. :heh  

Just got a new pair of kicks... Checking out they asked me if I wanted to donate a buck for some charity. Seems like every freaking store wants an extra buck for this or that.

I gotta get in on that. I just need a buck from a million people and I'd be set. :thumb

23 minutes ago, Roach said:

Just got a new pair of kicks... Checking out they asked me if I wanted to donate a buck for some charity. Seems like every freaking store wants an extra buck for this or that.

I gotta get in on that. I just need a buck from a million people and I'd be set. :thumb

Ummm :chin  Didn't DirectTV or Dish get caught doing just that; with a * mystery * service fee that no-one could explain the reason for the charge. :dunno  

24 minutes ago, Roach said:

:bingo Pay yourself a hefty 6 figure salary and give 5% to suppressing the cure for your cause. :lol