Last One To Post #789

Good morning my peeps! Been a while since I posted. Been super busy. I work at Tesla now and do the shop full time. To top it off, we have  SEMA truck that needs our full attention. But I still creep here though...

29 minutes ago, Stewy said:

Good morning my peeps! Been a while since I posted. Been super busy. I work at Tesla now and do the shop full time. To top it off, we have  SEMA truck that needs our full attention. But I still creep here though...

Hey good to see you, glad to hear you are staying busy! 

[mention=177]Roach[/mention] :idea     New idea for you to find a decent girl.  Focus on delivery girls.  They already have a job AND a car. :bingo 
And if they deliver food,,,, well that's just a bonus. :fat   
Only problem is how to find delivery girls? :chin other then just ordering everything from all over. :blink

34 minutes ago, Roach said:

Only problem is how to find delivery girls? :chin other then just ordering everything from all over. :blink

Ooh  , I got it.  Place an add for one.  Say you are hiring someone to deliver your invoices across and around town, to the MANY customers you do work for.

But then of course you couldn't hire her....... That whole conflict of interest thing. :heh 

edit.... But crap,,, the interview process is perfect.  You can ask all kinds of important questions within the first 10 minutes, and it doesn't seem weird because it's not a date. It's an interview. :lol  

Edited by Bham