Last One To Post #794

Me either. Used to be really into it as a kid. I think it helped me later in life with dexterity and attention to detail.

I have a couple hours to myself at night (I don't sleep as much as they do) and I used to waste a lot of time on youtube and such. Figured I'd get a hobby or something instead. The only thing that sucks is my vision isn't what it used to be so I'm using some coke bottle thick readers. :lol 

4 minutes ago, TintDude said:

Me either. Used to be really into it as a kid. I think it helped me later in life with dexterity and attention to detail.

I have a couple hours to myself at night (I don't sleep as much as they do) and I used to waste a lot of time on youtube and such. Figured I'd get a hobby or something instead. The only thing that sucks is my vision isn't what it used to be so I'm using some coke bottle thick readers. :lol 

Haha, pretty much the same story here, I've got some 3x readers that I use for fine details

30 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

Used to when I was a kid. Need to replace dads model of the enterprise, I claimed it as a toy when I was like 8, decided it's a boat it must float :dunno wrong .....

There's a vid of a guy who made one fly. :lol