Last One To Post #794

We have an interesting customer this week.  She comes in to get 3M CS installed in legal 35...she drives back and forth from GA to FL and wanted legal in both.  She calls back in a few hours saying her film is completely blue and that she wanted a black window tint.  So she agreed to stop by next day (today) so we can go over it with her.  She then responds to our scheduling system via text saying she is not happy, that the tint looks like cheap blue tint, and questions if it is 3M because there are no logos on the film.  I explain via text that 3M CS has a blue hue to it which can be seen in our displays, that it does have the 3M logos on it but is removed after installation, and that most likely she is wanting a 20% to give her that black privacy look.  So she stops in and our sales rep goes over everything.  The customer points out 3 other vehicles with the look she wants which were all 20%.  So we explain that and remind her she did not want any chance of a ticket which is why 35 was decided.  So now she is thinking of the doing the windshield in 50 to help darken the vehicle overall.  However, I am pushing to do a removal/refund because I doubt she will like the bluish color on the windshield.  Some people are just nutty.