Showrooms

After many years of building, buying, and collecting heat lamp display through out the last 12 years....This is the best one. It is made from aluminum and wall mounted. The size is 30" x 28" x 7 3/4". We are selling $500 plus tint because of this box daily. We spend less time explaining and selling to customer because of this heat lamp box. The box and graphic serve as a informative and heat display all in one. It is very user friendly, the film will sell itself using this box. We have hundreds of customer that walk up to this box and say I want that one. 

I have 9 left and will custom design your brand film of choice. I would just need to know the 3 films you want on the glass. I will grab the spec of the film and design, print, and install. All you need to buy is the IR bulbs and installed it to the wall.

The box with no graphic is $500 and with custom graphic installed is $650 plus shipping. You will get your money back from the extra profit this box made in a few days. Email me at NorngLLC@gmail.com if you are interested. Mike Norng (713) 560-0669

So this will be my first post, although I've been a lurker for the last 6+ years.  I finally bought one of these for my shop, I was doing everything out of a home garage until this past year where I moved into a legitimate shop where I finally could have walk-ins.  Up until this, I never saw the need, or the benefit, as most customers were word of mouth referrals, they saw my work, and trusted my word.  Since moving into the shop, a lot of the walk-ins I receive do seem skeptical until I do bring them to the display.  I think it paid for itself within the first few weeks.  I regret not getting it sooner. 

Overall, I think it's a great design, super sturdy and extremely well built.  I am pretty crafty, I'm sure most of are, but I am glad I just spent the money and not the time to get this completed.  Mike was super helpful, got it shipped in a timely manner, and checked in afterwards.  If there was something else I needed from him, I would not hesitate to buy again.