Last One To Post #809

35 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

Man I don't have pics, but a custy got pissed at me for dogging out his tint job. Done illegal thrown in for a 100$ With a ppf job, all around except shield, (which was all that we ended up doing) cayenne with front qtrs. :barf  

25 minutes ago, Roach said:

The truth hurts sometimes...

:yeah that's the truth. I had a customer ditch out on a free tint job because he didn't want to leave it with me for most of the day(had to work it in around a couple other scheduled jobs) even with the offer of us giving him a ride to work and then delivering it upon completion. He copped an attitude and said he could get it done in an hour or two elsewhere and left. I saw the car a couple days later and it looked like :poop trash everywhere, light gaps, and a few large bubbles/peanuts on the BG and a whole lotta slip that hadn't been pushed out :facepalm:lol

:yeah I gotta redo a windshield soon, on a vette. Custy is reasonable and happy with the rest of the car. But he's getting what he paid for. I think I'm the only guy in the shop he trusts. Sucks that all custys can't be patient and realistic about what we do. If they're complete asses about your services though you're better off laughing at what they get for sure! :bmw