Last One To Post #824

Yep, proof is there in the video.

Did you see the video he put up in reference to that video? A lot of people missed his point, as someone said he stole the idea from soakshield but that guys product has been out for 8 years or so. Kinda hard to steal from the future [emoji23][emoji23]

9 minutes ago, Tintmaster08 said:

Did you see the video he put up in reference to that video? A lot of people missed his point, as someone said he stole the idea from soakshield but that guys product has been out for 8 years or so. Kinda hard to steal from the future emoji23.pngemoji23.png

I saw the original one with the water and the other video showing the 2 main ropes were the same weight.  He said there Robert put up a response video or something like that, but haven't been able to find it.

4 minutes ago, Tintmaster08 said:

Here you go

Honestly even in that video it didn't do as well as the wick did in the other video.  Left more water and that was after him pushing it in there multiple times to get maximum absorption.  Not to mention when it picked up the second time before really squeezing it the amount of water dripping from it.

Honestly even in that video it didn't do as well as the wick did in the other video.  Left more water and that was after him pushing it in there multiple times to get maximum absorption.  Not to mention when it picked up the second time before really squeezing it the amount of water dripping from it.

True, I actually ordered a wicker from that guy after I saw the video. I have two of those shield ropes and used it once on an Audi S7. Went to pull the rope out and it peeled the film back causing creases and haven’t used it since. I also don’t use all that water when doing a windshield either.

17 minutes ago, Tintmaster08 said:

True, I actually ordered a wicker from that guy after I saw the video. I have two of those shield ropes and used it once on an Audi S7. Went to pull the rope out and it peeled the film back causing creases and haven’t used it since. I also don’t use all that water when doing a windshield either.

We have two of the Soakshields, but we haven't used them yet.

This is why kids around here end up dead while driving :facepalm2 

58mph on a two lane with oncoming traffic......... hey let's take a vape pic with both hands.  :stupid  

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 3.22.22 PM.png

Edited by Bham

24 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:

We have two of the Soakshields, but we haven't used them yet.

I use em, though I pick my battles with them. Like @Tintmaster08 said I don't use much water doing windshields either. I do like the giant microfiber towel a lot though! Keeps my clean up quick and easy.