Last One To Post #824

How hard is it to resist the temptation to leave the message you know you really want to leave, on the "No cal - No show"  appointments. :mad  

Been on the schedule for days now.  Called yesterday to confirm.  Got voicemail.  Left proper message.  

Called this morning after they were late, got voicemail.  Now go back to the first sentence.  

:phone  :tantrum  :bat   

Edited by Bham

42 minutes ago, Bham said:

How hard is it to resist the temptation to leave the message you know you really want to leave, on the "No cal - No show"  appointments. :mad  

Been on the schedule for days now.  Called yesterday to confirm.  Got voicemail.  Left proper message.  

Called this morning after they were late, got voicemail.  Now go back to the first sentence.  

:phone  :tantrum  :bat   

Anytime they don't respond the day before I just assume they're not going to show. Sucks man.

Morning everyone
I had cellphone issues myself over the last few months. I had two androids since I last gave up my iPhone and both of them took shits. I had the LG V20 which came from the factory with a defect that they knew about, but wouldn’t replace mine because I had a small barely noticeable chip on the bottom of the screen so therefore they wouldn’t replace it. So I bought a Motorola Turbo, and I’ve never hated a phone like that one, it was completely junk in my opinion. I switched back to IPhone and probably won’t ever go back to an android. They both have pros and cons but at least with apple I won’t have to worry about the phone crashing because of a mediocre processor, and they have the best privacy and security platform of anyone on the market