2018 dodge full size ram door panel???

1 hour ago, jh812 said:

To bottom load the film. Less of having to tape felt, shrink sides, or fix creases.

I understand. But I don’t tape, don’t have creases and really don’t want to pull panels 

Cheers to the bottom loaders

i must be lazy😁

When I go to put those seals back in the dodge, instead of pulling back on the panel to make room to slid it in, I set it on top (upside down) and roll it in. Most of the time the seal will do the work of lifting the panel over that lip. Occasionally, you might have to lift the front a bit to get it over but it’s really made it much less of a pain to get in

oh the window is still rolled up when I do this

Its funny how i’ll tuck one side of a vehicle and get bored, then bomb drop the other.  Going against myself the bomb drop wins everytime as in less creases, less contaminatin and above all....less stress.  Pulling panels makes tinting as easy as i wished it to be when i picked up the trade.  

11 hours ago, pbalentine said:

Its funny how i’ll tuck one side of a vehicle and get bored, then bomb drop the other.  Going against myself the bomb drop wins everytime as in less creases, less contaminatin and above all....less stress.  Pulling panels makes tinting as easy as i wished it to be when i picked up the trade.  

Less stress cleaner work brotha!