Last One To Post #832

I'm always here guys, I see it. The best way to handle people that you cannot reason with, for me, is to ignore them. As soon as I say something to someone like that, the threats immediately follow, and I have yet another person who will make it their mission to make my life miserable. I've lost count how many times I've been through that, so forgive me if I don't jump right in on something like this.

I'd also recommend to the regular users not to provoke the obviously insane, it never turns out well. Usually these types thrive on drama, and if we do not feed them, they go away.

Ric be creeping! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] :hat

That's it. :stop  I am DONE mentioning vehicles on here until I am finished with them.  It never turns out well. :wall  :mad  

Edited by Bham

6 minutes ago, Bham said:

That's it. :stop  I am DONE mentioning vehicles on here until I am finished with them.  It never turns out well. :wall  :mad  

I was gonna say good ones and Grand Marquis do not belong in the same sentence.

Well, as we all know, the Grand Marquis is the " Graduation Car " .  The one they throw at you when you finish tint training.  

You know,, the one you hope you have around when that guy comes in for a tint interview.  ....." can you tint? "   " " Sure. I know how to tint anything? " " 

Then they come in and see a Grand Marquis sitting there.  " " What is this? " "   " That's your tint interview.  Gitter Done "   :evilgrin    

Anyway,, after three times cutting the front doors, it went as it should have.  Actually a smooth, clean install, but the since it was a super clean, low miles car.  They had some sort of super slick silicone protective coating on the paint, and it kept making the front door pattern slip when I went to cut the top edge.  I even used straight water, for layout and it still did it. :pullinghair