People Will Do Anything To Sell Film

i dont post much.   but seen this the last day or so.  if new kids want to drink that  so be it.   time will always tell.  but what i really like in that group is the no film bashing.. Wait! what are you doing with that.      i posted in one showing people you can get a 2018 honda civic hatch now for 135$.   heat off that and put it on. dont have to take  anything off. 

and was letting them know you can set a glass acc for free,  does not cost anything at all.  order the glass heat and send it back.   just something i picked up with 30 years in this game.

10 hours ago, DynamicATL said:

So apparently this is circulating WFR (Tint Club is a sponsor) showing a comparison test between "Carbon" films.  What they don't say is Suntek Carbon and SolarFX Carbon are dyed window films...not actual Carbon films hence the color change on them.  When questioned about it, the answer is "All three are using the name Carbon".  Yeah, sign me up.  :lol

38892522580_c112ed8785_b.jpg

They failed to mention SolarFX will last longer then theirs!!

Edited by whitehog

We often tell our customers that they shouldn't recommend to their customer using MEK to clean the windows. 

I hope you all realize that was a joke :lol2 

The only thing the MEK test does is show how a film is colorized. The film on the far right, is most likely a Korean film. They do not have the technology to deep dye a film (which is still the proven best way to colorize a film for longevity) therefore they input the color in the lamination adhesive during lamination. This test merely shows the dying technique used to impart color into the film. 

2 hours ago, K13evin said:

i dont post much.   but seen this the last day or so.  if new kids want to drink that  so be it.   time will always tell.  but what i really like in that group is the no film bashing.. Wait! what are you doing with that.      i posted in one showing people you can get a 2018 honda civic hatch now for 135$.   heat off that and put it on. dont have to take  anything off. 

and was letting them know you can set a glass acc for free,  does not cost anything at all.  order the glass heat and send it back.   just something i picked up with 30 years in this game.

Where exactly can you get that glass from?

1 hour ago, jh812 said:

Where exactly can you get that glass from?

i got mine from  Pilkington      but if your not wanting to keep it   just sign up with them or any wholesaler.   order it, heat off it and send it back.  no charge man its nice to have on a back burner 

Yeah so i was booted from the WFR/Tintclub group this morning because of my comments on the post with that image, it's my second time being booted from the WFR/Tintclub group. Not for cursing or being nasty, but for saying Carbon is just the name and not the composition. WFR group on FB is basically an every day commercial for Ralph's film Tintclub (when you have a ton of Flexfilm warranty complaints how do you get out of honoring warranties on film failures? start a new film company with no warranties!). They were going on about the "Carbon" in the name like it's some sort of fraud, well i'm pretty sure Madicos Black Pearl isn't made from Pearls and the Onyx isn't made from.. well anyway it got a little tiring watching all the Tintclub ass kissing posts. They may as well change the group name to Tintclub. I've lost respect for Rick, he played dumb like Ralph does to my comments when they know exactly what i'm talking about. I'm just going to stay here on Tintdude.

Edited by Tint Slayer

Yeah so i was booted from the WFR/Tintclub group this morning because of my comments on the post with that image, it's my second time being booted from the WFR/Tintclub group. Not for cursing or being nasty, but for saying Carbon is just the name and not the composition. WFR group on FB is basically an every day commercial for Ralph's film Tintclub (when you have a ton of Flexfilm warranty complaints how do you get out of honoring warranties on film failures? start a new film company with no warranties!). They were going on about the "Carbon" in the name like it's some sort of fraud, well i'm pretty sure Madicos Black Pearl isn't made from Pearls and the Onyx isn't made from.. well anyway it got a little tiring watching all the Tintclub ass kissing posts. They may as well change the group name to Tintclub. I've lost respect for Rick, he played dumb like Ralph does to my comments when they know exactly what i'm talking about. I'm just going to stay here on Tintdude.

I’ll probably be banned soon too! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Marketing 101 is REAL simple, If they aren’t talking about you, you are dead!

While competitors and their cronies do their best to manipulate the success of your business behind the scenes, STAY focused on your Goals and continue with your business plan!

Make the commitment to provide your customers with the products and services that meet and even exceed their expectations!

While the competition is focusing on you, you are quietly taking their business..

At SolarFX, our ONLY Focus is you!