People Will Do Anything To Sell Film

I’ve literally learned everything I know about tinting from this website. I have no help, mentors, nothing.  (Thanks fellas!) 

I will admit ive seen some crafty stuff on the FB site, however none of it is anything that has taught me anything. And if it’s not that it’s ppl bitching or asking where they can get film for nothing. 

Theres supposed to be “no brand bashing” on there and that’s pretty much half of what happens lol. 

One last thing, you see absolutely zero respectable film reps or anything of that sort on there. Maybe that’s because it’s a Facebook group and they do enough on the internet to keep up? Idk.... just a lot of senseless bashing. 

19 hours ago, flat rock stan said:

From what I understand if you want to talk about anything in a sales manner on wfr you have to pay Rick a couple grand a year to be a associate. Rick wants you to use the promo code so he will get his cut. I really like Rick in person, really good guy to hang out with.....but online he just falls short with his decision making process. 

The old times here remember the TAZR stuff? 

I like Rick too, but he's really coming across as Ralph2.0 lately. Everyone knows Tintclub is Ralph's company, they're feeding on newbies who like the youtube videos. Ralph reminds me of the old Snake Oil Salesman selling that magic elixir that will cure all but is really just oil. 

image.png.5f4fed627293f58e21a8c20c452ec3ad.png

(He's holding a jar of Methyl Ethyl Ketone)

Edited by Tint Slayer

You guys read my reply? It has like 50 replies on it. I think he was shitting bricks when I replied on it. He argued with me about every single word that I said instead of paying attention to the main fact. I asked him if flex film flexes on you since its called flex film. :lol

Edited by Stewy

1 hour ago, Stewy said:

You guys read my reply? It has like 50 replies on it. I think he was shitting bricks when I replied on it. He argued with me about every single word that I said instead of paying attention to the main fact. I asked him if flex film flexes on you since its called flex film. :lol

:lol we need screen shots!