People Will Do Anything To Sell Film

3 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

I've lost respect for Rick, he played dumb like Ralph does to my comments when they know exactly what i'm talking about.

He is a nut just like Ralph, makes sense why they are friends.  Especially since he was such a "find the truth" type person, but then supports advertisements like this that are deceptive at best.  If it was 3M trying this type of marketing, the anti-3M crazies would be all over this.

24 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:

He is a nut just like Ralph, makes sense why they are friends.  Especially since he was such a "find the truth" type person, but then supports advertisements like this that are deceptive at best.  If it was 3M trying this type of marketing, the anti-3M crazies would be all over this.

No shit, first how do we know the jar on the right contains MEK, second how do we know how long each sample has actually  been in there, third how do we know the the film samples are what they say they are. It's really hard to trust advertising that's done this way, just like with statistics there's always a way for it to be manipulated to make it say whatever you want it to. I don't know, it all looks like flex film to me.

43 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:

Rick pushes Tintclub like it's the best and wants you to buy it so he makes money, but won't use it himself. That says a lot. 

5 minutes ago, Tint Slayer said:

Rick pushes Tintclub like it's the best and wants you to buy it so he makes money, but won't use it himself. That says a lot. 

I figured he was making money on it because he is pushing it like his life depends on it.  Yet his FB page doesn't list that brand as the tint he is using.

No different than rebranding chicken nuggets every few years...to chicken fingers, chicken planks bla bla bla. 

back to film... the one up all the time doesn’t phase a seasoned installer. We can grab a piece of material, give it two or three shots and know if it is worth the headache. Deep dyed, metalized, sputtered silver, grey, copper or aluminum. Fancy names roll out ver the years constantly. Remember the garbage man use to be the trash man, now he is a sanitation engineer. The janitor use to be the janitor, now a building maintenance technician. Hell, I use to be a window tinter, now I am a solar control trained window film technician 

Cheers

8 hours ago, Tintmaster08 said:

I’ll probably be banned soon too! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Like I told them 6 bouncers when me and my wife went to her favorite club in Manhattan; I’ve been kicked out of better places by better people. They were lucky my wife is and spoke Korean....cause I didn’t know there were six of them

Cheers

On another note let’s  not bash Ralph he was  just selling something that somebody sold him on the Reebox tip. We all know the company. Although would be curious how the new tint school he is building is coming along.  Sorry Rick from the sound of it of these guys you got your hands full brother