Tinting around the world

I haven't been here on tintdude for way too long.  Thought when I changed my business up last year I would have more time. ...Nope...busier than ever before with lower overhead! 

I'm really excited to be working the Automechanika car show in Dubai the first week of next month. Will be doing demos for Global window film during the day and sightseeing after work! Have two days off also so going to have fun. Have decided to go skydiving over the Palms, ride a camel and prolly eat some, visit the Dubai aquarium, watch the world famous fountain show during dinner and of course go up the tallest building in the world and take pictures from the observation deck on the 114th floor!!!

I'm amazed all the places around the world gluing plastic to glass has taken me♡♡♡

If anyone on tintdude is in the area let me know and we can hang!

Promise to keep you guys posted with pictures.

Cheers all

#globalwindowfilm, hanging the best! 

15 hours ago, flat rock stan said:

I haven't been here on tintdude for way too long.  Thought when I changed my business up last year I would have more time. ...Nope...busier than ever before with lower overhead! 

I'm really excited to be working the Automechanika car show in Dubai the first week of next month. Will be doing demos for Global window film during the day and sightseeing after work! Have two days off also so going to have fun. Have decided to go skydiving over the Palms, ride a camel and prolly eat some, visit the Dubai aquarium, watch the world famous fountain show during dinner and of course go up the tallest building in the world and take pictures from the observation deck on the 114th floor!!!

I'm amazed all the places around the world gluing plastic to glass has taken me♡♡♡

If anyone on tintdude is in the area let me know and we can hang!

Promise to keep you guys posted with pictures.

Cheers all

#globalwindowfilm, hanging the best! 

I will be there on the 3rd with my partner and our wives. Zulifaqur Zabro, we are going to spend 3 weeks and lay 11,000 sq ft of Huper. Will definitely contact you. Enjoy. Been there twice and an Awsome place. I love the rich kid police cars....where else are there Lambo’s where you get a speeding ticket, and the cop says you’re too slow. Love it. 

Awsome you got beyond the space for pace. Sooner or later we will all roll on.

cheers

On Monday, April 09, 2018 at 1:42 PM, drtint said:

I will be there on the 3rd with my partner and our wives. Zulifaqur Zabro, we are going to spend 3 weeks and lay 11,000 sq ft of Huper. Will definitely contact you. Enjoy. Been there twice and an Awsome place. I love the rich kid police cars....where else are there Lambo’s where you get a speeding ticket, and the cop says you’re too slow. Love it. 

Awsome you got beyond the space for pace. Sooner or later we will all roll on.

cheers

Cool beans :woot2

My cell is 503 382 9660. Looking forward to meeting you all!