Old car advice?

21 hours ago, quality tintz said:

Rubber sealed old f 150 rear window trash  was on top? Solid one piece not slider..

The f250 with no matrix 3 piece and pop out window is the vehicle i hate to tint the most! Tried a few ways and clean 3x to have windows that look like they werent clean.  Did a 97 dodge with solid rear bg with no matric. Cleaned that f’ing thing 4x times and still got trash.  Again, worse vehciles to tint!

Edited by pbalentine

easy to tint,  just hard to tint clean  LOL

the old seats and headliner I always mist,  dust storm as you crawl inside.  the old crusty rubber BG gasket will never be clean,  why I cut again on inside to make sure it is a perfect fit.   now lets talk about GRAVITY.  If you squeegee water up,  it must come back down and will bring trash.  why I avoid the sides and top 1 inch and take water down.  hard card with something absorbent to soak up water on top and sides.  I have wedged the bottom out on some for water drainage,  if by chance a finger pops up on bottom, it will suck up trash.  extra soap, min mist to hang.  the front vents I wedge the inside rubber to remove the decade and rusty residue.  the vent rubber is U shaped and the glass is pounded into the metal frame.  gives room to hide light gaps.  light mist again and try to take slip out the exposed edge.  wrap a ez or tri-edge to get edges and avoid debris from getting sucked back in.