Last one to post #864

What film were you using?

I never bring it up... the way I look at it - if you mention something they may not even notice, they'll look for it.  I'd rather just deal with the question post-install.

I really need to be better about explaining the light gap on residential windows. :wall last asked so is the tint gonna stretch :lol seriously just a sliver I wanted to say lol at your damn blinds see the half inch gap on both sides of it?

Tell them industry standard is 1/16th to 1/8th of an inch

Just got done tinting my buddies 69 Chevelle, it was dark so I’ll have picks this weekend. Man that thing is clean! He’s also got a 69 Nova, 08 Z06, a Pontiac GTO pro mod, and a 02 Camaro SS pro Street car he wants done by next weekend. :money