1 ply 1 mil Lifetime Warranty

Lifetime warranty on a 1-mil product isn't unusual if weatherable polyester and high quality UV absorbers are used.

A 1-mil product can also be a 2-ply construction of dual .48 gauge poly layers. This would give the ability to add more UV absorber in the laminating adhesive. 

All depends on what you wish to spend to have it constructed to last.

35 minutes ago, smartie2shoes said:

Lifetime warranty on a 1-mil product isn't unusual if weatherable polyester and high quality UV absorbers are used.

A 1-mil product can also be a 2-ply construction of dual .48 gauge poly layers. This would give the ability to add more UV absorber in the laminating adhesive. 

All depends on what you wish to spend to have it constructed to last.

It's Express (Garware), it lays down good on back glass/dot matrix/defroster lines, Lifetime Warranty, it's cheap. Just a little too creasy, i'm trying out a 1 ply/1 ml film and holy crease. Any tips?

6 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

It's Express (Garware), it lays down good on back glass/dot matrix/defroster lines, Lifetime Warranty, it's cheap. Just a little too creasy, i'm trying out a 1 ply/1 ml film and holy crease. Any tips?

Lots of slip and use a super soft window squeege like the unger handle with the black rubber on it...then use your final pass tool....i worked at a shop that used that type of film for dealership cars

On 7/9/2018 at 1:46 PM, Mr paladin said:

Actually a lifetime warranty on any film is crazy.

Research the laws of the state you conduct business in and you might find they have placed a time limit on 'Lifetime' warranties. I want to say NC has a time limit on lifetime warranty however, I am open to being wrong. My memory just doesn't serve me as well these days. :nervous:hot

Here's some info I dug up in the last few minutes:

https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/businesspersons-guide-federal-warranty-law

warranty2.JPG

warranty.JPG

Edited by Tintguy1980