Last one to post #880

:whew first one done. Did an eyebrow (adheasive) removal for someone passing through, they had the full shield done with Air80 and wanted to keep it intact if possible and had already pulled the film leaving 100% of the adheasive. I'll tell you what, Llumar's adheasive is a bitch to scrub off when you can't get really aggressive with it. The blue scotchbrite pads and some rubbing alcohol took care of it without tearing up the underlying film. My shoulders are gonna be feeling it tomorrow though.

6 minutes ago, highplains said:

:whew first one done. Did an eyebrow (adheasive) removal for someone passing through, they had the full shield done with Air80 and wanted to keep it intact if possible and had already pulled the film leaving 100% of the adheasive. I'll tell you what, Llumar's adheasive is a bitch to scrub off when you can't get really aggressive with it. The blue scotchbrite pads and some rubbing alcohol took care of it without tearing up the underlying film. My shoulders are gonna be feeling it tomorrow though.

Yeah, Llumar ATC and ATR will leave all the glue behind ...for some reason CTX comes off cleaner than the rest.

I don't know what it is in the water, but I am getting at least 2 super picky customers a week.  The kind that will spend 30 minutes in the parking lot trying to find something.  We are doing more and more Crystalline, so maybe it is more of those customers...did 3 in Crystalline today alone.  Calm down people, drive and enjoy it.

26 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:

I don't know what it is in the water, but I am getting at least 2 super picky customers a week.  The kind that will spend 30 minutes in the parking lot trying to find something.  We are doing more and more Crystalline, so maybe it is more of those customers...did 3 in Crystalline today alone.  Calm down people, drive and enjoy it.

The guy I posted about last week that wanted the warranty from my competitor. He's about the pickiest I've ever tinted for. I wouldn't say here's unreasonable but he notices what only tinters notice. It's been I think three days now since I did his and haven't heard anything as of yet. Fingers crossed :lol